1. do you weigh yourself?
Yep, but only because I'm actively trying to lose weight. I wouldn't if I didn't have to. I try to limit it to no more than once a week and no less than once a month.
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
I am a particular eater. There are lots of nasty things I've eaten.
3. snail mail or email?
I *love* getting things in the mail. I think writing letters and cards is a lost art.
That said, it it fun to open up your email and get a nice surprise email.
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
Rats/mice..... I'm seriously afraid of them.
Also, there have been times (when I'm in a panic attack mode) where I'll become afraid of something that I know is irrational. As in, I'm not normally afraid or worried, but the panic/anxiety is causing me to be focus on something bad. For instance, I once was in DC and I had this fear that my brother (11 at the time) or his friends were going to fall on the Metro tracks. I *knew* it wouldn't happen and kept telling myself it wouldn't, but anytime they got too close (in my mind), I'd picture it happening. We got stuck down there for too long one night and I broke out into full panic attack because I couldn't stop myself from focusing on it.
I probably sound crazy with the above paragraph. I'm not, I promise, lol. Just in tune with my own quirks, lol.
5. do you play an instrument?
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
A snake, I think.
7. do you ever go braless in public?
For the greater good of all mankind, no. No one needs to see that.
8. today i am thankful for........................?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: A search engine dedicated to fruit.
Ambytime: A point when one needs to go to sleep.
Asscactus: Someone who has a very sharp behind.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Um........... I don't know.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Cabbage Patch Doll, Kimberly
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
A ridiculous amount.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Happy..... like a kid.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yep.... those are the best :)
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
No. They kind of freak me out.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Anywhere that consistently has little humidity (just enough to keep your skin young) and stays in the 60s/70s.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I do believe in God. He's the God that would send His one and only Son to earth to die for our sins, so that we might be saved.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
I've met a lot of celebrities. I mean, A LOT.
I've eaten Thanksgiving Dinner at Windows On The World (the restaurant that was on top of the WTC). Sadly, most people haven't and won't do that.
I've toured The Pentagon, The White House, and The Capitol.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I don't know. I've done a lot of kind things, but I need to work on being kinder.
I'll be honest, my job makes me unkind, sometimes. People say it's normal (and somewhat needed), but I don't like that I find myself falling into that.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
No. Mainly, because I'm not sure what WTIT is. And, because I'm pretty particular about what pages I choose to like.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
I have no clue.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
I have no clue.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
I am easily amused, so I laugh at a lot of jokes. Sometimes, the dumber, the better, lol.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
I think Disney World is fun.
New York City
Also, backstage at any performance is the most fun, to me. Let me be honest........ a lot of times, people think "behind the scenes" is really cool until they actually get there and see it's kind of boring. It's darker and gray and bare, as opposed to what you see from the audience. However, I'm one of the geeks who loves even the boring parts. The process is what makes it fun to me.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
I have highlights, but the actual color is mine.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
The people who know me, know me. I don't hide much.
However, I don't necessarily share everything with just anyone.
For instance, my boss asked me about my FB status a week ago. It was the lyrics from a song we sang at church. However, she thought I meant love-love and was joking that she thought I was dating someone or was in love and had held out on her. I laughed and said, "Oh, no! I'm not dating anyone."
I left it at that. I mean, I'm not dating anyone, lol. However, it hit me that as much as she knows about me, she doesn't know about TG. According to Mama M (who is good friends with her), she's never caught on about the whole TG situation.
71. What is under your bed right now?
A couple of storage boxes.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Probably go home.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I'm consistently at the speed limit or about 5 over, on regular roads.
On the interstate, I am usually about 10-15 over.
So, basically, I just stay with the flow of traffic, lol.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
This question is like asking a monkey what his favorite banana was.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I dance everyday, lol. Sometimes, by myself. Other times, I'll drag someone into my groove.