Friday, April 15, 2011

What to do, what to do............

Hello, friends.

Just so you know....... I'm still sad about the cancellation of AMC and OLTL. Even though I endured mocking from my coworkers, this morning..... still sad.

However, I need your help.

For once, I have too many options of things to do, tonight.

1) Go to a work event with Mama M. It is a bit of a haul out there, but there would be music and dinner.

2) One of you fly down and come with me to a Country Music Festival that's happening this weekend.

3) Go to Fun Distraction's house. He's apparently having a get-together and has invited me.

4) Find someone to go see a movie with me.

5) Sit in my PJs on the couch and catch up on my recorded programs.


Any thoughts?

Since I typically work or veg on Friday nights, the prospect of having other things to do is just mind-boggling.

Thanks for your input and have a nice weekend :)

3 comments:

krystal said...

GO OUT. My first suggestion would be to grab the free food at your mom's shindig. There could be available bachelors. Then, I'd go see Scream 4 because it comes out today and I'm jealous of everyone going to see it tonight. If I lived in Central FL I would totally go with you!

ty said...

I CANNOT believe OLTL and AMC are cancelled. Absolutely ridiculous. Those shows have been on for 41 and 43 years, and there's probably some young jerk who wants to cancel them to cater to a younger generation. GRRRRR. I'm writing letters.

LWLH said...

I can't believe AMC is canceled, a part of my childhood is gone now. I remember watching that everyday with my Nan. This makes my heart very sad.

I'm glad I got to go to Super Soap Weekend when I did..