Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Stealing

So, after a glorious week off, tomorrow I go back to work. Blah.

While I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, I'll also try to get back into the swing of blogging. This week should be busy...... the topper being my 28th Birthday (I love birthdays!).


1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick?

Probably the 20s. I just like that time period.



2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme?

I like to recap events. I know they're probably boring reads, but it will help me remember for years to come.



3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover?

Funny, kind, charismatic, Christian, good with kids..... to name a few.



4. Could you adjust to life in another country?

Oh boy. I should probably try to adjust living in another STATE first.



5. If you could study anything, what would it be?

Hmmmmm...... I'd like to know more about the history of the entertainment industry.

I have a book about the history of the mafia that I intend to read.



6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15?

Pictures



7. Which color do you wear most often?

Red and Blue



8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer?

Let's see...........

"Marry Me" by Train

"Save Me, San Fransisco" by Train

"Long Hot Summer" by Keith Urban

"Good Life" by OneRepublic



9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?

Actually it was said to my mom, in front of me.......

"I just want you to know that your daughter is the most amazing girl in the world."



10. What would be your dream birthday cake?

Seeing as my birthday is on Thursday, I've been thinking about what sounds good. Usually, I like Red Velvet, but Trev and Megan both had Red Velvet for their graduation cakes. So, I want something different.....

Chocolate with Cream Cheese

Chocolate with Peanut Butter (a local bakery we have makes the yummiest)

Marble Cake with Chocolate Icing



11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?

Touring St Jude always strikes me as an amazing experience.

Standing backstage at a Taylor Swift concert and seeing the crowd from (basically) her view.... totally cool.

Being at the Amp when (basically) no one was there and all the seats were empty..... totally cool.

Eating Thanksgiving Dinner on top of the World Trade Center (Windows on the World)........ it was cool then, but it takes on a whole new meaning now.



No comments: