Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing


1. What's for breakfast?

Usually, 1 of 2 things.....

- A Whole Grain Light English Muffin with Peanut Butter and a Banana

- An Apple and String Cheese



2. Do you read a newspaper daily?

Nope



3. What do you do when you can't sleep?

I read or I'll go sleep on the couch.



4. Say a word that sums up your mood.

Lazy



5. Do you remember your dreams?

Sometimes



6. Name something from your dream last night.

Couldn't tell you!



7. Name a food that describes you.

Watermelon. I don't know why that describes me, but I feel it does, lol.



8. Today you are wearing:

Jeans and a purple tshirt with a butterfly on it.



9. What's in your pockets?

Nothing



10. Did you sing in the shower today?

No. Usually I'm still half asleep, so I don't say anything.



11. What's the last song you heard?

"Good Life" by OneRepublic



12. Looking forward to the holidays?

YES!!!!!! It's my favorite time of year! In fact, Aug - Dec is just plain my most favorite part of the year.



13. Where do you want to be this instant?

I'm good where I'm at..... on the couch.



14. What's for lunch?

I had Chipotle..... yum.



15. What's something you would like to do soon?

I want to go to Savannah, GA. That's on my list of travel spots for the year.



16. Reading anything now? What is it?

I'm reading "Second Glance" by Jodi Picoult. It has taken me forever to get into it.



17. What's for dinner?

Turkey and green beans.



18. A favorite part of the day is:

In mid-afternoon....... when you're done with work and you have several hours until bedtime.



19. Are you happy?

I'm fairly happy. I'm working on being content while still hoping for the best for the future.



20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?

Hmmmm..... there were 30 when I started doing this......... let's say 45.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

1. After work when you have a couple hours before bed is my favorite time of day too!
2. I'm loving that One Republic song too!