Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sniffing Me Out.... Um, ok

Hey, there.... Remember me?

If not, my name is Jess. I used to blog here on a frequent basis.

Anyway, I just got back from a wonderful vacation and am trying to get back into the swing of reality. It's not going so well.

The good news is that I figured out why my computer was being a pain in the butt, thus, effectively discouraging me from posting about the events in my life for the past.... oh, 8 or so months. Anything involving more than a handful of pictures wasn't worth the effort. However, I have fixed the problem and am on my way to not only recapping my vacation, but the things I haven't recapped since the end of 2011.

Hold your excitement.

Over the next couple of weeks (I hope), I should be getting caught up.

For now, let me leave you with the gem of a conversation I had with FD on Monday morning. As in, after I'd been gone for over a week...........


I was doing my make up in the bathroom at work... I heard someone go down the hall. Then, I heard them come back, stop, and keep going I stuck my head out the bathroom and FD goes, "There you are! I knew I could smell you."

"Smell me?"

"Yeah. I saw your door was open and that you were here, but you weren't in your office. I was walking down the hall and could smell that you were nearby."

"Smell me?"

"Yeah, your perfume."

"I don't wear perfume."

"Oh.... Maybe it is your soap or shampoo. You always smell really good."


*Sigh*

Nice to see you, too. How's BSG doing? Oh wait, you're still with her? Then, why are you telling me that you can literally smell your way to me?

*Sigh*

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Well that's a strange thing to do...haha.