Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Jess from Living On Sweet Tea played this little game and I thought it looked like fun!

You can head over to Lauren's blog.... The Little Things We Do.... to grab the blanks and play.





1. Today I am wearing a purple t-shirt with a pretty butterfly on it, jeans, and black flip flops. We're broadcasting from Universal, today, so it's a total fun clothes day.


2. My favorite childhood food was fruit and fried okra and my favorite food now is um, a lot of stuff, lol.


3. A day that I am too busy to check Facebook, Blogger, and/or call Heidi and Jeni is a day that I am too busy.


4. The last movie I saw was When In Rome (I think) and the next movie I want to see is Alice In Wonderland, The Bounty Hunter, and The Back-up Plan.

5. My favorite smell is rain because, it makes everything smell so clean (weird, I know).


6. A weird little quirk I have is ..... I have SO many quirks. For starters, I don't like my food to touch and I eat one thing at a time (all of an item before I move to the next). I'm super protective of my yearbooks (even now).... I always hated it when anyone would write on an actual page (rather than all the blank pages). Those are just two, lol. It gets worse.


7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm mostly an introvert with random touches of extrovert. It's the truth. I'm really pretty quiet and shy, unless I'm in my element or in a weird mood, lol. I was always the little girl who wouldn't talk to her parents' friends when they came over, but I would stand on the coffee table and sing and dance for them, lol.

2 comments:

LWLH said...

I love rain too, as long as I'm at home and I don't have to drive in it.

Erin said...

Borrowed this for my blog. Your blog has inspired me to return to writing. Thanks for the inspiration & have a great weekend! :)