Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

I'm sitting on the internet, during a broadcast at Universal, lol, so here's another one, today.

Check out MamaM and Five Question Friday....



1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

Um, soooo many. Part of it is the job, but I've always been into celebrities/actors/performers and met many before I got this job. The very first? Lindsay Alley from MMC: The New Mickey Mouse Club. I loved that show as a kid and she is from my hometown.... I was like 7 and ran into her at a hometown event. I was so starstruck, lol.


 
2. What temperature do you keep your house?

Too friggin cold. I live with other people and they like the place to be an Ice Palace.


3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?

Um...... if it's really bad, I might.


4. What's the worst job you ever had?

I worked at a WIC store. Like Women, Infant, and Children. It was a gorcery store that ONLY took WIC checks and only had the items on the checks.

It had its ok points, but the owners weren't nice. And, there was a rat problem. I told them that they weren't paying me enough to pick up or go near dead rats, period. The best part? Getting hit on by the guys that came in. Um, you already have one (or more) small child.... No Thanks.


 5. What is your most sentimental possession?

This is hard because I'm a very sentimental person. I have a hard time throwing things away, especially if someone gave it to me or if it represents a great memory. That said, if there were a fire, I'd grab my photo albums and a cross necklace that I got after my step-dad died (it actually has some of his ashes in it).

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad you pinpointed your most sentimental possession as your cross, that's awesome. Nice blog. kare

Brittany Ann said...

ooohhh! WIC store! That would be hard!

I will now dust before you come over! I'm a horrible duster!

LWLH said...

The WIC store had to be interesting and I could imagine the guys trying to holla at you. Goodness! :)