Monday, March 8, 2010

I love parades.... especially blog ones.....

I'm sorry, I love these things!!!





1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

In between work and bedtime..... because, well, it's the time that I get to do what I want.


2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Can I say Italian food? I love carbs and rich sauces.


3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

Um..... I don't know. I would have a lot of wishes, some of them good for me and some of them not, lol.


4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

When I was a kid..... my poor athletic skills. I HATED PE.

Now?.... My tendency not to cuss. Don't get me wrong, I do cuss (more than I should). Just not as often as a lot of people (especially in radioland), so they think it's amusing. It kind of goes hand-in-hand with the "All-American Girl Next Door" image. I get teased for being (or appearing to be) too wholesome, sometimes.


5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

Oh, man! Possibly Allie from The Notebook? I mean, she found herself a winner and had a pretty great life in a great time, all around.

Or General Hospital or All My Children..... I've always wanted to be in a soap opera. They sure do have to deal with a lot, but they have a lot of money and barely work.


6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

Singing. I'd love to be able to sing.


7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

Italy..... I'd do it up big, too.


8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

Country or something Colbie Caillat-ish


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

Um....... I'm going to be lame and say Target. Target has pretty much everything you'll ever need.


10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

I like now.


11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

Blue. There are so many shades and I like most of them.


12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?

(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

I'm going to go with a cross between Doc and Happy.


13. What's the last album you listened to?

I actually just listened to all of Lady Antebellum's music, the other day. Both albums.

LOVE them.


14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
 
I'm not sure there's anything people would be surprised to know.

5 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Definitely Target! It has everything I'd ever want or need!

Gina said...

I am with you on 6 and 7!

Erin said...

Very fun! I agree with the Target answer. And #13- Lady Antebellum = <3!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LWLH said...

i'm so jealous of my friends that can sing! But I will karaoke my little butt off!