Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random Question Sunday


The questions can be found at MannLand5......



1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?

I have no idea..... a couple of Vera Bradley bags I have?



2. Have you ever played a team sport?

I cheered for four years and danced for over twenty.


3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?

I'll go with a ladybug, too. They are a bug that I won't kill.



4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)

Lips, scalp, shoulders, and feet.

Clearly, I've been burned a lot.



5. Are you happy?

I'm getting there :). The past several months have been rough, but I'm working on it.

 I'm very blessed, though. Overall, I'm a happy person and have countless things to be thankful for.



6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?

Not really. I know I use "lol" a lot and that seems to annoy people, lol (pun slightly intended).



7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?

I love my hometown. I really, really do. We have so many traditions here.... I feel like there's something unique about it. At the same time, I love living in between two major cities with so much to offer.

That said, I'd be ok if life leads me elsewhere. There are a few places I know I do not want to live, but I'm pretty much open.



8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?

I need to work on more extreme measures, lol. This weekend has been bad.

Usually, I just try to remind myself that I don't want to gain weight.... that I need to keep losing the fat that I have stored on my body. Throughout the day, I track my calories to help me know where I stand.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to join in on my Flip Flop Summer Swap!






2 comments:

LWLH said...

Big Man will mock me when I 'OMG; him in real life!

Gina said...

Good answers!! :) Sorry I haven't joined the swap. I have the worst luck when it comes to swaps and I can't wear flip flops because of my feet problems anyway. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out, though!