Sunday, June 6, 2010

Random Question Sunday........

Getting to know YOU
 
 
 
The questions.....
 
 
1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
 
If it's someone I know and am fairly close with, I will. After I've tried to contain giggles. What can I say..... I laugh inappropriately at juvenile things.
 

 
2. What are you passionate about?
 
My family, friends, and work, mainly.
 

 
3. How long have you been blogging?
 
Two years in September! In the first day, I wrote two posts..... here and here.
 

 
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
 
Water, Tea, and the occasional Strawberry Daiquiri
 

 
5. What is your favorite type of music?
 
Country and Pop (which covers a lot, I know)......... I like pretty much everything but heavy metal and the hardcore (read: nasty) rap.
 

 
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
 
Go potty, wash hands, brush teeth, and check my alarm about 3 times.
 

 
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
 
Besides work......... I will eventually take a vacation. I don't know when, though.... I need to work on this. See, I have a limited amount of time when I can take off. We have what are called "Books"..... ratings periods.... that are three months long each (plus prep time). I can't take off during the Book or during prep time. That leaves about 4 months total out of the year for me to take my 2 weeks.
 
That said, I need to really sit down and figure out when I'm taking off and what I'm going to do.
 

 
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
 
My ProActiv, especially the Green Tea Moisturizer and Refining Mask.
 
It allows me to go out in public without make-up (which I try to do as much as possible).

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Going to the bathroom is def. a must..I can't physically fall asleep if I dont empty the tank first..lol