It's my 300th.....300th!!!!.... post.
For some unknown reason, I felt enormous pressure, lol. I knew I wanted to do a giveaway, but didn't want it to be all about a giveaway.
I had plenty to say, but didn't know if it should be it.
Then, I thought, "Heck, why not say it all at one time?" So, my 300th is a mishmash of just about everything (with a giveaway at the end).........
1) I was going to post this, yesterday, but wanted to refrain in respect to the Day of Silence for Cohen. I don't know Megan...... I'd never even been to her blog until yesterday. However, SO many of my favorite blogs have been praying for that family. I can't imagine what they are going through, right now. It's so sad and my prayers are with them.
2) Do you know how there are times when you are hungry, but you don't know what you want to eat? You look through the refrigerator and pantries, but NOTHING sounds like this mysterious craving? Well, that's how I was feeling about life, a couple days ago. I was feeling this overwhelming feeling of discontentment, frustration, and overall weirdness that I couldn't put a finger on. Thankfully, it only lasted about a day.
3) So You Think You Can Dance is alive and kicking this summer. I was unsure how I'd like having All Stars, but I've been enjoying it!! I do like seeing my favorites from previous seasons and I think it's adding something really fresh to the show.
Plus............. seriously............ Twitch and Alex...........
No copyright infringement intended...... Property of SYTYCD and Dick Clark Productions.
3) Apparently, my mom reads my blog. More on that later, lol.
4) Big Brother starts next week!!!!! I'm so stinkin excited!!!!!!!
5) I saw Eclipse at midnight on Wednesday. Out of our 18 theaters, 14 were playing it and were all sold out, lol. I believe this is going to be a tradition.
Billie Jo and Jenn modeling their Jacob/Edward shirts
Anyway, I still hate Kristen Stewart as Bella. Worst choice ever. However, I REALLY liked the movie. Even better than the first, two!
6) Giveaway! Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, and comes to my little corner of the worldwide web! I've met so many awesome people and have been blessed to call them friends.
For my 300th post giveaway, I couldn't decide what to give away. This will only be my 3rd giveaway and the other two had some sort of theme. Well, yesterday a coworker and I went out to lunch. Then, we into our local store that sells Vera Bradley. There were SO many things I wanted, but couldn't decide. Also, I knew that the new colors and styles are coming out next week.
All in One Wristlet
You get to choose! I have all three of these styles and love them! I literally use them every single day. In fact, the Wristlet and Brush and Pencil fit neatly into my purse. The Wristlet is obviously used as a wallet, but I use the Brush and Pencil as an "essentials" keeper. It holds my lady items, extra ponytail holders, bobbypins, and my everyday jewelry. SUPER convenient!!
Anyway, the winner will get to choose one of the above three styles, in the color of their choice. I have different colors for every Vera item I own, lol.
As an added bonus, the winner will receive a $25 Gift Card to Panera........ because, I'm obsessed with their Strawberry Poppyseed with Chicken Salad and I want to share the love, lol.
Here's how you enter:
1) Leave a comment! - 1 entry
2) Become a follower (or already be one!) and let me know - 1 entry
3) Go to verabradley.com and tell me what item/color you'd love to have - 2 entries
4) Post about this giveaway on your own blog and leave me the link to check it (and your blog!) out - 2 entries
*** A total of 6 possible entries!! ***
The entry period begins NOW! The entry period ends next Friday, July 9th at 11:59pm est.
I will announce a winner sometime on Saturday, July 10th!