1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I had my favorite Cabbage Patch Doll, Kimberly. I loved her so........... so much that she had (and still has) a big crack in the back of her head from where I used to drag her around by her hair.
I also had three favorite blankets (still have them, but they're packed away with Kimberly). One was a blanket that my great grandmother MawMaw crocheted for me. Another was this small one that my Ninny and Aunt Jennifer made for me with all these Disney scenes on it (at least I came by my Disney love honestly). The last one is this blue one with pink roses and a unicorn. It also had a matching pillow. I think they were in my crib........... you know, before SIDS when pillows were in cribs.
2. Do you dream in color?
Sometimes. It depends on the intensity of the dream.
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm 5'7 1/2" I like my height. I'm slightly taller than average, but not a giant. Sometimes, I wish I were a petite little thing. Most of the time, I'm good with it, lol.
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Or, The Guy.......... because not only do I love his voice, but he'd be sarcastic while giving me directions and that would make me laugh.
Or, or, Meg....... because I'm always giving her directions and she'd try really hard to give me good ones. But then, she'd give up and just say, "I don't know where you're going."
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I do try to put it in the corral. If there isn't one nearby, I'll put it on the grassy area, so it won't move.
Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is pray. Honestly, I usually fall asleep WHILE I'm praying.
2. When I can't sleep I toss and turn. Sometimes, I'll turn on my IPod to my "Sleep Music" playlist.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is make my bed.
4. When I'm tired I get quiet. If I'm overly tired, I get super emotional and cranky.
5. My dream bedroom would be .......... I'm not sure at this moment, lol.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be anywhere but Florida, lol.
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was every year when I got home from Cheerleading Camp. After a full week of little to no sleep, I'd crash for about 16-18 hours. Last weekend was a doozey, though. My couple weeks of crappy days were partly due to working too much and burning myself out. I ended up sleeping 13 hours straight. I like sleep and all, but that only happens when I've worked myself to a point of a physical breakdown, lol.
8. I sleep on my side, mostly. I may end up on my back. I never sleep on my stomach unless I'm sleeping on the floor.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear pajama pants and either a tank top or a large shirt.
10. My bedtime is usually sometime after 10:30 and before midnight, if I have to work the next day. During the weekend, I'll stay up until 12 or 1.
Day 6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere
Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet
Um, the beach.
Main Street Electrical Parade
Main Street Electrical Parade
This should be fairly obvious, lol. I don't care how many times I've seen it, I still get giddy whenever I hear the music.