1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
Either Canada, because it seems to be fairly similar to the US, or Italy ala Under the Tuscan Sun
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Flip Flops can be worn year-round. I'll take those, lol.
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Being honest.......... If it wasn't so fattening and unhealthy, I'd eat fried food every single day. I mean, fried pickles are TO. DIE. FOR. Fried okra (yum), Fried Chicken, Fried Ice Cream..... so yummy.
That said, I do like baked.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
George Clooney.... he is so stinking charming and tends to flirt with everyone.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Older Childhood/Preteens - Babysitters Club, Sweet Valley, Lurlene McDaniels
Teen - Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby, The Notebook
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Keep in mind that I watch a lot of TV, but these are the guilty pleasure shows, lol....
Big Brother, True Beauty, and The Bachelor(ette)
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
Be Nice! - That's like my slogan. I tell the guys at my work that all the time. TG would always laugh when I'd get frustrated with him because I could only say, "Be nice!"
It will all work out in the end. - Call me a Pollyanna. I really, truly do think it will work out in the end.
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
Can I just be a backup dancer? Or, I'd be one of those girls that use the long scarves to fly around.
Weekly Workout Blog - Week 58
Sunday - Nothing
Monday - Curves
Tuesday - Curves
Wednesday - Curves
Thursday - 15 mins Elliptical and 45 mins Treadmill
Friday - I walked around Disney for part of the day. Does that count?
Saturday - I worked all day. So, nothing.
I didn't track my food, yesterday. I mean, in my head, I have a rough idea of how many calories I ate, but I didn't log it. It was an INSANE day and I'm just too lazy/tired to log it. Plus, I missed one of my walks.
Same goals this week. This week should be less crazy, so I should be able to get back on track.