Yeah...... I'm at work. Sitting in my office. Getting very little accomplished.
Because, I think my mind is on vacation.
Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday
1. My favorite thing about this week has been Thursday. Great day, as I posted, lol.
2. The weather this week has been HOT!!!!!! It rained all 4th of July Weekend and on Tuesday. Like, torrential downpour. Then, it's been hot, humid, and nasty since the rain stopped.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was my summer swap package! It came late last week and was full of fun items!
4. The last movie I saw was Eclipse (in the theater). However, my stepdad turned on this AWFUL movie one night this week and just started watching it. It was called "The House On The Left"....... I wasn't paying attention to it, but then these poor girls were kidnapped and were being chased and all sorts of awful things. I had to see that they'd get away and the bad guys would get killed. Only one of them survived and the bad guys WERE killed. It was awful, though. I didn't want to watch it, but then I was too far into it and I *had* to see that justice was served or I'd have nightmares.
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would skip out of work early, run to the gym (today is my weigh-in......... I'm seriously nervous), and then just relax!
6. As a teenager I was busy, busy, busy.... all the time. I was so involved with everything.
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with "The Guy." I'd like to get in that boy's mind, for just a day, lol........................ BTW, thanks for all of the super sweet and supportive comments from yesterday.
Next up is MamaM's 5QF.................