Thursday, December 30, 2010

Candlelight Processional at EPCOT (12/6/10)

Through some awesomeness at work, I was able to get an invite to EPCOT's Candlelight Processional. My mom, Jeff, Ninny, and I chose to go a Monday night showing when Susan Lucci was reading (All My Children is a long-standing tradition in our family). Each night, they have different celebrities read the Christmas story, while local high school choirs and volunteers sing. My step-sister Megan sings there every year with her choir, but none of the choices we had included a night she was singing.


Out of all the times I've been to Disney and out of all the things I've done there, I'd never been to Candlelight. We were all really excited!!! However, it was extremely cold. As in, frigid. As in, Central Florida was under a hard freeze warning.


Ninny all bundled up.




Love this life-sized Gingerbread House....




Time for the show......




See these heaters at their feet? I'm telling you, it was FREEZING.






Love the ASL.....









So gorgeous..........







Susan Lucci did a great job reading out of Luke 2....... perfectly dramatic and full of wonder (I'm sure her years in soaps had nothing to do with it, lol).





Ninny and I even more bundled up.....




Mom and I.......


3 comments:

Gina said...

That must have been awesome. Great photos. I love that you took a picture of the interpreter. :)

Kristen said...

So jealous, love the pics!

Sonya said...

The Candlelight Processional is amazing! I can't wait to go again someday!