No seriously, my post count is at 666 and it's bothering me. So, I decided to do something about it.
Here are my random thoughts this Sunday evening.......
- I *love* Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Zoey Deschanel. I just do.
- Tomorrow morning, I restart Insanity. Long story short, I had to stop and wait for new DVDs. So, I start back again, tomorrow morning. Really early, too.
- This week is sooooo busy. I'm a bit nervous about it.
- Watching The Emmy's..... It makes me laugh how they are setting up "appointment viewing."
- Friday night, I'm going to HHN. I'm both excited and terrified.
- This past week, I got a lovely call from Meg while on my way to work. We chatted for a nice while and it was just great.
- Melissa McCarthy..... I just love her, too. And, as much as I love her in pretty much everything, I still miss 'Gilmore Girls.'
- Once again, good deals got me again. I couldn't pass up $19 Rockstar Jeans from Old Navy.
- Please, can the election just get here?