Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Wonderings

Yesterday, I had two meetings at weird times that basically caused me not to be able to eat lunch until 2pm. Which, would have been fine if I'd eaten more than a banana and a cup of coffee for breakfast.

Needless to say, I was a bit on the hungry side when I finally had time to eat. So, I ended up ordering Jimmy John's. They are freaky fast and got me my sandwich faster than I would have been able to drive and get something.

That being said, the only thing I really like about Jimmy John's is their freaky fastness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still reeling over the ending of Bachelor Pad. Whoa, that was intense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just had my semi-annual review.

Overall, it was great. I got excellent comments, etc. Raving review.

However, something was said that just really, really discouraging. I spent the next 20 minutes on the phone crying to my cousin.

I really need to spend some time with God and figure out my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another thing I need to try to work out with God.......

I'm beginning to think there is something intrinsically wrong with me that causes me to push away any guy interested in me.

It's either that or I just attract obnoxious weirdos.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I wish you lived closer. I'd totally set you up with B's BFF.

I hope you feel better after the discouraging comment. Do I need to beat someone up for you?

Melissa said...

I am SURE you are not pushing away GOOD guys... i often attracted weirdos too. And i pushed them away also! HA! If one of those weirdo's is the one - God will help you see something you like in him! Don't worry. :)

So sorry about your review. I got one at my last job & was SO MAD b/c she said only one negative thing & it wasn't even TRUE! I don't remember what it was now, but at the time i knew it was b/c she felt she had to put something negative b/c people know that she knew me before i was hired. Um...whatever!

We have a Jimmy John's now. I agree - FREAKY FAST!