Monday, September 17, 2012

Virtual Shopping

I have developed a bit of a shopping addiction this summer. It is so unlike me.... then again, clothes have never fit me so well. I'm sure there is a correlation.

Regardless of how clothes fit or how great New York & Company and Kohls' sales are, my wallet doesn't like this new habit. I'm attempting to reign it in.

So, I will go ahead and virtual shop, without actually buying.....



I also love the royal blue, white, and gray/silver color. 





I saw this in the store. Honestly, I'm not even sure if it would look good on me, but it reminded me of a ballerina.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your picks! I love Lauren Conrad and her collection. Definitely going to have to check out at least one of those dresses...