Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?

Cliff diving.... It looks so fun and magical. However, I just imagine the rocks that could be in the water that I can't see. Or, that I don't jump far enough from the rocks.


2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I pray that I'm married and hopefully either a mommy or on my way to being a mommy.


3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?

We have a family cruise planned for Thanksgiving. I'm really looking forward to it.

My cousin Ben is planning to come visit with his wife. I haven't seen them since they got married five years ago.

I'm also really looking forward to spending my first Christmas since I was a child with my cousin. The whole season, really.... I can't wait for her family to see all the fun traditions we have down here :)


4. What are your hopes for your blog?

Just that I keep it up. I've been blogging for four years, now, and it's interesting to go back and read everything that has happened in that time.

I'd love to keep blogging for years and years to come, so that one day my children will be able to see my journey.

Also, I'd like more reviews, lol. It is fun to get free stuff every once and a while.


5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?

I could imagine that. It's really all I've ever known.

That being said, I can also see myself in other places if life leads me there.


6. What is your morning routine?

Hit snooze a couple times.... get out of bed and immediately make it.... bathroom and shower.... get dressed.... hair.... grab breakfast and out the door.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Sounds like you got a fun holiday season upon you :)