Monday, September 3, 2012

Sugarland Concert (7/27/12)

Friday, July 27th, Sugarland came to town. They always have such fun shows, so I was looking forward to going.

The best part? My cousin Heidi and her family moved down earlier that week, so she was going to come with me!! In her words, "Oh, yay!! The perks start right away!!"



Canaan Smith.... He new on the scene. However, if you are a fan of "Amazing Race" you might recognize him. He was on a few seasons ago.... his girlfriend (who he is still with) was scared of the slide at Atlantis (she couldn't swim) and lost them the game.




Lauren Alaina from 'American Idol'.... Such a sweet girl. She had no voice, but still tried really hard to communicate with everyone.




Sugarland! This was the first time I met them. Super nice :)




The concert was good, as usual. Jennifer Nettles is pregnant and has the most adorable baby bump. She was flitting all over the stage, just being so cute.

My favorite part was when they were collecting and reviewing all the signs people brought.

"These are just so creative!"

"A teacher must have made this.... look, there is actual sugar on this poster!"








Heidi and I





My ridiculously gorgeous intern, A. This was actually the day after her last day with me.


1 comment:

Marianne said...

Gosh I love Sugarland. Jennifer Nettles is so darn cute.

Lauren looks SO different. Like, whoa.