Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is doing her "Show Us Your Life - Singles Version" again.
She has done this several times and there are several couples that have resulted. Let's face it.... online dating sites are not for me. However, a couple developments this week have led me to think that maybe I should keep trying for something. I like Kelly.... I like Bloggers.... and, I feel that you all are probably a better judge than an automated system.
I'm Jess. Nice to meet you!
The lovely lady to the right is my cousin Heidi. She knows me best and basically will have to approve of anyone I am with (just being honest). Luckily, she's a pretty awesome person and any guy would be lucky to have her as his girl's BFF.
* Born and raised in Central Florida
* Promotions Director
* Single, never married
* Really allergic to a lot of animals (again, just being honest)
Things you should know:
* I love Jesus. I've always been raised in the church and went to a private, Christian school for 13 years. While I've been a Christian since a small child, I've grown more in my faith in the past two years than ever before. If you ever want to chat about the ways I've grown or what I believe, let me know!
* I *heart* Disney. As a native Central Floridian, I am well-versed in theme parks and I fully fall on the Disney side of things.
* I love my family and my friends. I've been blessed with some great people in my life who keep me grounded and love me for me!!!
* I'm known for being sweet and mild.......... and for being Miss Mary Sunshine. That can be true, but I also can be feisty, with a love of well-placed sarcasm.
* Children are a passion of mine. I eventually want a small herd of my own :)
* St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is my absolute favorite. Period.
* People tell me I am photogenic. While I take it as a true compliment, I also tend to think I look better in pictures than in person. Just be forewarned.
* Something that the online dating sites have taught me is that I'm not needy. As in, while I like hearing from a guy, I do not need to hear from him several times a day while we are getting to know one another. ONE simple "How is your day?" really is sufficient for me ;)
What I'm looking for:
* A Christian man.
* A guy with a great sense of humor.
* A guy who loves children and wants to be a father, someday.
* Southern gentleman............. or, is at least willing to travel below the Mason-Dixon line so I can visit home :)
*Someone who isn't too serious.......... I love life, but can sometimes be too serious. I need someone that lightens me up, a little, lol.
* Someone who isn't wanting to play games. I'm not the kind of girl you play games with.
* And, just because this has come up, recently........... smokers and chewers need not apply, lol.
If you're interested or know someone who you think would be, feel free to leave a comment or email me!