Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Sillies

So, now that I am done recapping my vacation (hold your applause), I will be attempting to catch up on all the random events I've been meaning to update/recap/preserve for memories over the past several months (or.... most of 2012). I am sure you can hardly wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you.... they really are so super soft. They are the most comfortable pants/jeans I have ever worn. I originally got a pair of dark wash and a pair of khaki (or driftwood, as they call them) during their BOGO sale. Then, they were so freaking comfortable that I ended up getting another pair (again, during BOGO.... maximize your money, people).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am starting the Insanity workout tomorrow. Beyond running, I *need* to kick myself into gear. My body is just sitting steady at the same 5lb range. Maybe this is the weight I am supposed to be.... but, I'd like to try to be less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that my birthday is over, I am SO, SO, SO ready for Fall to be here. First up, I am excited for Premiere Week. My summer shows are about to wrap up.... I'm ready for my dramas and comedies to start again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow my M@tch membership expires. I still am uncertain as to whether or not I want to renew. It is SO awkward and not me.

 Fall and the holidays are busy. I really don't know how much time I can commit to looking up/emailing these guys everyday.

That being said, I feel like I need to put myself out there. Thoughts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of M@tch.... I'm currently texting with a guy.

He seems nice. He genuinely seems like a nice guy.

However, he is an incessant texter and caller. As in, every day this week I got a text from him asking how my day is going. Before noon.

Then, I'd get a text asking what my plans for the evening were. Then, I'd get a text asking how my evening went.

I also got texts stating that he can't wait to share a bottle of wine with me.... Hold up, there, Buddy. I haven't consented to a cup of coffee with you..... A picture of what he wore to work that day.... 1) You better thank your lucky stars you were fully clothed. 2) I'm not sending a picture of what I wore. 3) I never asked you for a picture of what you wore...... An itinerary of his weekend.... Um, thanks?

This morning, I got a call at 9:30am. I still had morning voice and didn't answer it.

Maybe I'm being petty or too picky, but I don't need to be texted multiple times a day. We are not in a relationship. Mystery is a nice thing, sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news, but after intense self-analysis, I've determined that 75% of me no longer gives a flying flip about FD. The other 25% still does.... part of that is the romantic caring and part is the "we were friends for three years" caring.

He is slowly helping me diminish the caring percentage each day.... just by being a clueless oaf. I *almost* feel sorry for him because he really can't win with me at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize that the above two blurbs make me sound mean.

I promise I am a nice person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to On-Demand, I'm now obsessed with 'Dance Moms.' Those moms and Abby Lee are cuh-raiz-ee.

The girls are adorable and such amazing dancers.

No comments: