Friday, August 7, 2009

Reverse PMS?

Ok, weird question (and, possibly TMI)....

Is it possible to have reverse PMS?

For the past two months, I've been moody and weepy AFTER my period. Not before. Like, seriously, I've cried the day or two after my period ended.

In July (the 9th, to be exact), I was all emotional and even said to someone, "It's like reverse PMS or something. I just feel like crying."

Then, today/tonight, I was also emotional and teary. It hit me that it was a month later... again, right after my period ended.

Granted, both times, my moodiness centered around the male species. So, maybe it was their fault. But, I do think it's odd that I've felt this way two months in a row.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like reading about myself. I have the exact same problem, getting depressed after my period. How did you make it go away?

/Sofia