Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog....

Week 8......

Sunday: Nothing

Monday: Curves and a walk around the lake

Tuesday: 30 mins on the Elliptical and a walk around the lake

Wednesday: 30 mins on the Elliptical and 20 mins Pilates

Thursday: Nothing... I worked from 8a-11p, lol.

Friday: Nothing... too tired from the day before, lol.

Saturday: 30 mins on the Elliptical, 30 mins on the Treadmill, and 20 mins Pilates


Grade for this week - A-.... Didn't quite make the Curves goal. However, I did make my Pilates goal! YAY for me, lol! I get extra points for that.... my grading scale may be off, but it works for me, lol.



Goals for this upcoming week:

  • Go to Curves at least twice
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least 2 times
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least 3 times

No comments: