Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog....

Week 11...

Sunday: nada

Monday: Curves

Tuesday: Nothin doin

Wednesday: 30 min Elliptical and 30 mins Treadmill

Thursday: Nothing.... I seriously haven't been feeling well this week

Friday: Curves, 30 min on Elliptical, and 30 min on Treadmill

Saturday: 30 mins Elliptical and 30 mins Treadmill

Grade for this week: B.... I managed to achieve everything but Pilates, despite feeling like CRAP. You know how when you're tired and you force yourself to go workout, but you do feel better when you're done? Not this week. I felt worse. Oh, well.


Goals for next week:

It's my birthday and I have plans for several days this week, therefore I'm taking it easy......
  • Curves at least once
  • Elliptical at least twice
  • Walking at least twice
  • Pilates at least once

No comments: