Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog

Week 10.....

Sunday: Absolutely nothing. I was so flipping exhausted from working out and the Kenny show the day/night before.

Monday: Curves.... I also weighed/measured myself. I've lost 8 lbs in 9 weeks! I've also lost about 1/8 (arms) to 1/2 (hips) of an inch in all areas that I measured. That's pretty good, I think. Sure, I'd love for it to be more, but I know that slow and steady is healthier.

Tuesday: 30 mins on Elliptical

Wednesday: Nada.... I was tired

Thursday: 30 mins Elliptical and 30 mins Treadmill

Friday: Curves

Saturday: 30 mins Elliptical, 30 mins Treadmill, and 20 mins Pilates


Grade for this week: B-.... I missed a walk and a Pilates.


Goals for next week:
  • Go to Curves at least twice
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least 2 times
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least 3 times

No comments: