Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where's the beef?

It's time for another Healthy Choice review. Are you excited, lol? This is what I had for lunch today.....



Ok, let me start off by saying that everything TASTED great. The meat and potatoes were in a yummy sauce. The carrots had a great flavor and texture (not too soft and not too hard). The apple-cranberry dessert was strong enough that I felt I was eating dessert.

Here's my complaint:

Seriously, where's the beef? The FOUR pieces of meat (and by pieces, I mean bites) and FIVE "pieces" of potato were hardly filling. I get that the point is to learn to eat less quantity, but I'm pretty sure that a baby could eat the amount of food that was there and still be hungry.

I would eat it again. I would just make sure I'd eaten breakfast on the day that I chose to eat that for lunch, lol.

1 comment:

Linda said...

That's why I steer away from diet meals unless I bring a salad or some other healthy side. If that's my only thing for lunch, I'm going to snack all afternoon.