Monday, November 2, 2009

I wish I may, I wish I might.....

... get this wish I wish tonight.

I've been extremely irritated, lately. Like super irritated. Then, I found out that there's just no possible way for me to take a vacation before the week of Christmas. I originally planned on taking a full week sometime between now and that week. Then, I'd have two super easy weeks, as well.

Then, I realized that simply isn't going to happen. Our schedule is just too crazy. Which made me even more cranky. Basically, everything at work today made me super annoyed.

I....... Need...... A...... Vacation.

I'm trying to bring myself back to Earth. I'm trying pull myself back into the happy, love life, get along with everyone Jess.

After work, I went to the gym all stressed. By the time I finished, I was feeling better. Then, I walked the lake and felt much better.

I've decided to embrace the wise words of Elle Woods, "Exercise gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy and happy people don't kill their husbands coworkers."


I've also decided to take a virtual vacation


1) Italy

I've always wanted to go. If I had a list of things to do in a certain amount of time, going to Italy would/will be in the top 5.



2) Las Vegas

I don't actually love Las Vegas. In fact, I could do without it. However, a few of my dear friends (of whom I don't have pictures handy) and I have been trying to plan a Girls' Weekend. It fell through for Fall 2009 and we're trying to plan Winter/Spring 2010.



3) New Mexico

I'm not fond of NM, either. However, I desperately want to go to see....

... these people. Five of my favorite people in the world. They were supposed to come in September, but Mike had foot surgery. They were going to come in March, instead, but he's still having trouble healing, so that may not happen, either. I miss them, terribly, and want to see them ASAP.



To end my fab-u-lous vacation, I'd love to head to....

(seriously, you knew this was coming)


4) Minnesota

I've never been and never had any intention of going. However, since August 24th, it's become my #1 Vacation Destination.... or, at least a long weekend. He said, "You can come see me when you take a vacation. You'll have a place to visit." when he told me he was going. I'm pretty sure that was an attempt to keep me from bursting into tears. I want another invitation, lol.

This picture is supposedly from Minne-friggin-sota. It's a gorgeous sight. I'm sure it's beautiful state.

This is what I'm really wanting to see... my Tigger. Have I ever mentioned that's my nickname for him? Anyway, it is, for a variety of reasons, lol. Sometimes he loves it, other times he hates it (or pretends to).

No comments: