Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog.....

Week 21....

Sunday - Walked 3 miles and 30 mins Pilates

Monday - Curves and walked 3 miles

Tuesday - Nothing

Wednesday - 30 mins Elliptical and 15 mins Pilates

Thursday - Momma's Birthday! So, Nothing!

Friday - Nada

Saturday - 30 mins Elliptical, 30 mins Treadmill, and 15 mins Pilates.


Grade for this week - B... I didn't do one of the Curves workouts. I made it to Curves, but I got out of work too late and there wasn't time to workout. Also, I didn't do Zumba, but that's not my fault. They cancelled last week and furthermore they've cancelled the Wednesday night class, for good. That was the night I went :(


Goals for next week:
  • Go to Curves at least twice
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 2 times
  • Pilates at least 3 times
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least 3 times

No comments: