Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Blog Everyday: Blogs

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Allieology 


 July 16th: Top 3 Favorite Blogs - The one that makes you laugh, the one that makes you cry, or even the one that just has a really pretty blog design. Share your 3 favorites with us!


So, here's the funny thing about blogging..... It seems to go in waves. Most of my "favorites" have become realish life friends and actually don't blog much (or at all) anymore. So, if you used to blog a lot and haven't much recently and you aren't on this list, it isn't because I don't love you.

But, I like having something to do when I am procrastinating, so I've found some newish favorites lately....

I Wore Yoga Pants - I think she's becoming a standard, but Whitney basically entertains me on a daily basis. It also helps that we live in the same general area (Central Florida), so I am familiar with most of the places she's talking about.

The Other Juliette - And, not because of this challenge. She just is hysterical, in my opinion. And, I'm always fascinated by all the memes, gifs, and random pictures that she is able to add to pretty much every post.

BBDish - This may be cheating, but seriously, during the summer, it's my absolute favorite website, period. If you are a Big Brother lover and don't have time to binge watch the feeds for three months straight, this is your site. They do it for you and give the best (and most) updates that I've been able to find.

1 comment: