Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blog Everyday: Currents

Allieology

July 23rd: Currently (reading, writing, listening, thinking, smelling, wishing, hoping, wearing, wanting, loving, needing) - Tell us what you are currently doing when it comes to these topics.


Reading - I just finished a couple books and am looking for a nice beachy read for my upcoming cruise. Any suggestions?!

Writing - This post ;)..... No, really.... I know a lot of people find Blog Challenges annoying and will skip over them. Totally cool. However, this has helped me get the juices flowing, again.

Listening - One of my stations, at the moment. However, on my own time, I'm obsessed with Sam Smith and Colbie Caillat's new stuff.

Thinking - About all the things I need to do for my upcoming cruise. So. Many. Things.

Smelling - Scentsy's Vanilla Bean Buttercream..... It is yum (and I typically don't like the "Cafe Corner" type scents).

Wishing - That losing 45 lbs would be easier than it is.

Hoping - That things level out a little with certain things over the next month or so.

Wearing - NY&C....... Skinnies, a camisole, and a cardigan.

Wanting - A few hours/days/weeks to just veg and catch up on all my recorded programs.

Loving - FD. I do. I just do. He's been going through some stuff lately and it's sort of brought out the love even more.

Needing - Another round with Sweat Spa. I'm tense from traveling on metro and planes this weekend. I also need a full week of no one at work being able to get a hold of me. Oh wait, that is happening SOON!!!

2 comments:

Jaz said...

I'm looking for a few book recommendations to keep me entertained on my flights for my vacation next week. Maybe we could exchange some book titles we've read before? :)

Cristen Blair said...

Have you read Gone Girl? Its been getting really amazing reviews, and i just finished it too. If you like historical fiction I read Z a novel about Zelda Fitzgerald that was extreamly entertaining! If youre looking for a series to get into you cant go wrong with the Song Of Ice and Fire books (game of thrones)! super good!!
xoxo