Monday, July 7, 2014

Blog Everyday: Never, Will I Ever....

Allieology

July 6th: Things You'll Never Do - Like never, ever, ever. 

..... become a vegetarian. I like meat way too much.

.... be a size less than 8. I just don't think it's possible. I'm big-boned, I have wide hips, and I really like food. My BFF is a size 6, right now. She is tiny. I just don't see it happening for me.

.... bungee jump. It just looks like it is so painful for your back.

.... be a contestant on 'The Bachelor.' I don't wear bikinis, so I'm automatically out. Add to that, I'd probably be the girl that he took on the bungee jumping date and I don't buy that "we need to learn how to trust one another..... leaping off this building/bridge is a lot like leaping into love" crap. I'd be like, "No, I'm not doing it. I don't care if I get the stupid rose or not."

.... go on a date with Non-New Year's Eve Date. Even if he calls me on the day his (4th) divorce is final, drunk and begging me to go out with him. Which he did. And, I said no. And, he continues to alternate between being flirty and angry.... and, I'm still not going to go out with him.

.... not like Disney. I just love it and I always will.

No comments: