Sunday, July 13, 2014

Blog Everyday: I Cannot Live Without

Allieology 

 July 13th: One Thing You Cannot Live Without - Anything goes, well anything except a person or an animal. It has to be a thing.

Hmmmm.... I would have to say the toothbrush/toothpaste combination. I really can't stand a nasty mouth.

However, assuming we already have all our basic hygiene products, then I will go with my camera. I love taking pictures. It is just my thing.

Do yourself a favor and look up the lyrics to Lady Antebellum's "Generation Away." (I tried to get a video off of YouTube, but my IPad isn't cooperating) It describes my feelings and general life attitude perfectly.

2 comments:

JetsettinDaisy said...

lol I chose my phone mostly because of the camera and the photo editing apps. lol

kim @ a positive peace said...

i agree!! LOVE my camera and taking pictures! so happy cell phones have such good cameras now!