Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blog Everyday: Infrared Sauna, Where Have You Been All My Life?

Allieology 

 July 15th: Write a Letter to an Inanimate Object - Tell Chick Fila how much you love it, or tell your iPhone how you couldn't make it without it. The funnier, the better.

This particular prompt had me stumped until just yesterday.....


Dear Infrared Sauna,

Where have you been all my life? No, really? Where?

Some genius who finally placed you in my hometown has my eternal gratitude because I seriously feel my life has been changed.

You see, I'd only made an appointment because I was given a free trial. I looked up what you claimed you could do for me. The words "relieves muscle tension" caught my eye (even more than "aids in weightloss" because I just don't believe in quick fixes). I felt like it could be true. I don't like to sweat, but if it would help ease the severe tension in my neck and shoulders that I'd been carrying for about 5 days, I'd count myself blessed.

When the time finally came to try you out, I almost immediately felt more relaxed. I needed such relaxation. Sure, I got sweaty, but it was worth it.

Your neighbor? You know, the Oxygen Bar/Massage Chair? I am pretty sure I saw what Heaven must look like.

Thanks to you both, everything in my body is realigning and has been for the past 22 hours. It is bliss.

Just for the record, you better like me. You'll be seeing me once a week, from now on.

Love,

Jess

2 comments:

kdglisson said...

I've never been to a sauna, so I can't offer you my opinion, but I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and that it helped! Bad muscles in one spot can just make everything else hurt too!

Unknown said...

As an owner of Pure Life Energy Saunas, it's always nice to hear such great reivews. Glad you enjoyed your session and I hope you have had many more especially because of the other major health benefits besides the ones you mentioned. Here's a larger list here goo.gl/wcWKfJ This is why more and more people are purchasing them for their homes.