Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blog Everyday: Dinner for Six

Allieology 

 July 12th: Five People - Tell us five people (dead or alive) that you would like to have dinner with.

I'm going to split this into multiple dinners.........

Funny Dinner - Jimmy Kimmel, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lawrence, Rebel Wilson, and Tina Fey.

 Eye-Candy Dinner - George Clooney, Ryan Gosling (you just stay home, Eva), Chris Pine, Patrick Dempsey, and Adam Levine

Intellectual Dinner - Einstein, Bill Gates, Meryl Streep (she is a genius, just in a different way), Mark Zuckerburg, and Ben Franklin

Spiritual Dinner - Jesus, Noah, Moses, Billy Graham, and Mother Teresa

Family Dinner - My great-grandfather Lloyd, my Granny, my Maw-maw, Mike, and my Mom

1 comment:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

I like how you did the different dinners, very creative! I'd love to attend any of those.