Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Blog Everyday: Would You Rather?

Allieology 

 July 20th: Would You Rather - Ever played that game where you're given 2 choices and you HAVE to pick one? Come back for your choices later!


1. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Deaf. It would make me sooooooooo sad to never hear music again or a child laugh, but at least I could still be more independent.
2. Would you rather be taller than you are or shorter than you are?
Taller.... I'm already 5'7", but if I were a couple inches taller I could weigh what I weigh now and look thinner. As hard of a time as I have with weight, I do not need to be any shorter.
3. Would you rather be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life?
Senior citizen. Like, in my early 60s. I know so many people in that age group who are in better shape than my 30 year old self. So, I could still be mobile and vibrant, but have the luxury of discounts.
4. Would you rather have no hands or have no legs?
Oh dear. I'll go with legs. 
5. Would you rather lose your front teeth or both of your eyebrows?
I live in fear of messing up my teeth. I will go with eyebrows. You can draw them in.
6. Would you rather eat a worm or a cockroach?
Worm. Like, it would be gross, but it would be better than a cockroach. I live in Florida. I know exactly how disgusting cockroaches are.
 
7. Would you rather spend a day in the Sahara or in the North Pole?
I practically live in the Sahara, so I feel I could handle it. I mean, it's only a day.
8. Would you rather have a personal chef or a personal driver?
As much as I *HATE* driving, I'm going to chef. That would be awesome. So awesome.
9. Would you rather always have to whisper or always have to shout?
Whisper. I typically talk pretty low, anyway.
10. Would you rather not be able to taste or not be able to smell?
These are linked, so if you couldn't smell, your taste would be messed up. I'll go with taste, though. Maybe I'd lose weight that way. Plus, I'd still be able to smell everything.
11. Would you rather wipe with sandpaper or with saran wrap?
Gross. I'll go with Saran Wrap.
 
12. Would you rather have Twitter shut down for a day or have your blog disappear for a day?
I am pretty certain I'd live without both for a day, since I don't go on both every single day. We'll say Twitter (but not during Big Brother season....).
13. Would you rather have the text of your blog screwed up or have all of your pictures be blurry?
This is a hard one. I guess pictures, as long as my personal pictures on my computer aren't blurry. I use my blog as a journal/scrapbook, so it is where I record a lot of my memories. As long as I still have my pictures elsewhere, I want my text to be readable.
14. Would you rather never be able to post a GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts?
GIFs. I never post them and am going to have a difficult time with the next prompt.
15. Would you rather have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck?
Itchy tag.

No comments: