Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Blog Everyday: Embarrassment

Allieology 

 July 9th: Most Embarrassing Story - Some of us have a ton to pick from. Share with us something really embarrassing you've done in your life.



So, this was an embarrassing story..... The time I accidentally was a bitch to a M*tch guy.

There was the time that my BFF coerced me into playing on her company's softball team. Only, I suck at softball (and all other sports). It didn't take long for the other teams to figure it out and they started hitting the balls directly to me. During one particularly awful game, I just started yelling to my teammates in the outfield (where I was), "GUYS!!! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!!! THEY ARE HITTING IT TO ME ON PURPOSE!!!"


Once, I was at a wedding and during the Cha-Cha Slide, I went too "How Low Can You GO?" and ended up not being able to take it back to the top.


I constantly am caught by my neighbors dancing when I'm running. Like, a certain song will come on and I can't help but run with attitude, like I'm in a movie montage or something.



1 comment:

Laura @ www.liverunsparkle.com said...

I dance while I run all of the time!!! lol,it makes the run more fun so I say just go with it