Hi friends!! I probably..... maybe.... will be doing a lot of updates, in the next week or so. One of the reasons is to let you all in on what I've been up to, but mainly it's so that I can come back here years from now and remember them :)
1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
Well most of my best friends are married and have already started families, so I'd be excited for them, lol.
I have a couple other friends in which I'd be (at least thinking) one of the following....
"Um, who did you sleep with and why didn't you tell me about it?"
"Well, that's not the best of timing. You just got him to stop calling you."
"I guess you'll be shopping in the maternity section of the bridal shop."
3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
I don't remember, but I'm sure it was at work. Some of my coworkers and listeners really have the ability to drive me insane, lol.
4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
Well, I just spent a lot of money on my Tithe. I'd gotten behind and did it all at one time.
Besides that, I bought a pair of shorts the other day. Sidenote - I now own TWO pairs of shorts. That's two more pairs than I've owned in the past ten years.
5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
LOST!!!! I got weighed and measured on Friday.
Despite a cruise, two graduations in my house, a slew of graduation parties, graduation dinners, and general insanity..... I managed to lose 2.5 lbs and about 4.75 inches over the month. SCORE!
6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Either..... though I'm not a huge eater of Cheetos.
7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do?
Ask them what's up.
8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
10. What are you craving right now?
Nada.... I ate a huge lunch.
11. What was the last thing you cried about?
I cried at my brother's graduation, lol.
12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I usually pay via Debit, so it's a non-issue, lol.
13. What color is your tissue box?
14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Yes and Yes
15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
My step-dad telling me where they were going to dinner and asking if I wanted to meet them there.
16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
No, but I've been blocked.
17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Trevor's heart problems.
18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
No..... though, I do have embroidered shirts for certain events that have my name on it.
19. What kind of car do you want?
I heart my Ford Escape.
20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
Plain double cheeseburger and onion rings.
*sigh* I haven't eaten at Burger King in a while.