Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing


41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?

I go shopping with M and M, my lunch buddies all the time. Or, it's more like they sneak into stores after lunch and I'm just along for the ride, lol.



42. What is something you need to go shopping for?

Nothing, at the moment. After weddingness, I'm done with shopping for a little bit.



43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?

No, but one of my middle names is after my paternal great-grandmother.



44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive?

My mom always drove a 15-passenger van, because of her daycare. I actually learned how to drive using a 15-passenger van.



45. Are you rich?

Financially, nope.



46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be?

Oh dear. I'm going to say George Clooney. Just because.



48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.

My celeb clones according you http://www.starsinyou.com/





49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently?

I don't think I have done anything daring.



50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?

Doesn't pass/fail depend on what result you're wanting when it comes to that particular test?

In my case, I most certainly would not be preggos.



51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most?

Arnold and Maria



52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?

At the moment, no one I know (that I'm aware of) is in jail or prison. However, I've known plenty of people in the slammer.



53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend?

I was in a wedding, yesterday. Today, I went to church and am just chilling.



54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were?

I've woken up and been disoriented for a few seconds, but I do always know where I'm at.



55. What were you doing at midnight last night??

Finally falling asleep after a long week and two really long days.



56. Last restaurant you went to?

A Greek place they had the rehearsal dinner.



57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?

8 glorious hours.



58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving?

Both are pretty distracting, but I think actually having sex while driving would be more dangerous.



59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

No idea.



60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?

Yep

No comments: