Monday, May 13, 2013

Things I Miss and A Public Apology (BEDIM 12 and 13)

..... Or, blog every other day as the case has been the past couple of days.

Part of my problem is writer's block. I don't know where I want to go with the past couple of topics.


Day 12, Sunday:  
What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

I miss new episodes of 'Full House' and 'Friends.'

I miss Cherry Pepsi (it is my very favorite drink.... I used to drink multiple a day... Now, I literally allow myself one or two a year, if that).

I miss summer break. Man, do I miss those three months out of the year.

I miss The Guy. Like, seeing him every day.

I miss dancing and teaching dance. I miss dance recitals.

I miss the part of high school where I basically spent every waking hour with my best friends.

I miss Fun Distraction prior to Brown Shirt Girl. He was a lot of fun, before her.

I miss Blue Bell's Christmas Cookie in July ice cream. It only was/is available in July and is amazing. 

I miss Super Soap Weekend. That was always a lot of fun. 

 



 


Day 13, Monday:  
Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

Dear 29 Year Old Jessica,

Yeah, so I'm super sorry for never taking the whole "working out" deal, seriously. And, the whole "eating well" deal seriously.

Because my bad habits? You are PAYING for them and paying dearly. 

Would I do things differently? Maybe. I mean, I had plenty of notice. I knew I was overweight. I guess I just figured there wasn't a better way. So, sorry.

Signed, The Younger Jessica  

No comments: