Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day In The Life and Difficulties (BEDIM 15 and 16)

Day 15, Wednesday: 
A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

I have done this a couple times and fairly recently, too. So, I'll post a link to one from a few years ago that I thought was pretty fun......

A Day (or Two) In The Life



Day 16, Thursday: 
Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

There are a couple that I think I probably discuss all the time on this blog, but they are two of my predominate issues...........

1) Weight

I really have a hard time with weight and the things my weight has done to my body.

I'll never be able to wear a bikini due to all the faded stretch marks and I'll probably always have some loose skin (not NEARLY as much as I could have, but there is still some around my belly).

Obviously, I've made great strides and am working to get myself to the point I want to be, but I'm also working on the mental block, as well.




2) Feeling under-appreciated and not being able to let go.

While they probably seem like two separate things, I think they go hand-in-hand.

I care a lot. Too much, sometimes. Well, a lot of the time. I feel deeply.... I worry..... I want the best..... for the people I care about.

And, I hope that I'm cared for.... felt deeply about.... worried over.... celebrated.... as much as I do for them.

When I'm not. Well, it hurts. A lot.

So, I try to accept it and understand that my expectations of a relationship (any relationship) might not be what the other person is able to live up to. And, that their caring isn't my caring, but it doesn't mean they don't care.

But, it's really difficult to get into that mindset and stay in it. It's really hard to let go.


No comments: