Thursday, May 23, 2013

Things I'm Loving....

Yeah, I know........ two posts in one day.

However, I'm really not feeling the whole work thing, so procrastination is my key, today. Also, my last post was a little on the heavy side, so I'm looking to lighten it up.........


Things I'm Loving Right Now




I'm wearing that exact color today and have another one.

The material is different than a lot of camisoles.... thicker, but super flowy. The cut makes the boobs look great (large and in charge), cuts in to accentuate a waist, and flows over tummy troubles. Love it!





I have waxed poetic about NY&C's super soft jeggings before. I adore them. Now, they come in a crop version. Perfect!



So You Think You Can Dance

I'm SO freaking excited that this show is back on! I know that I love it, but each year I am reminded of just how much. I truly envy these people and their talent.

This family? Killed me.




Spinach

Seriously, I do not think I have ever consumed so much spinach in my life. In my smoothies. In my salads. One of our local restaurants has this incredible spinach side. I'm a spinach eating fool.



Shazam

I realize this app is old, but I've been using it like crazy lately. Usually, SYTYCD time brings out more random music loves of mine, but I've been using it just more in general. I think because I've been running.... I'm constantly looking for a new fun song to make the run go by more quickly.



Chris Pine


*sigh*

I saw 'Star Trek' last night (loved it) and spending two hours looking at this guy was no sweat off my back.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I need that tank....that will work with all my problem areas! :)