Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reason #78654 Why I Love Children.....

...... I have legitimate reasons to do "kiddie" stuff like Disney On Ice.

Every Labor Day weekend, DOI comes to town. I love it and always have. We do promotion.... a lot of it.... for the shows and I planned on taking "my girls" to the show. There was a bit of a VIP reception for a couple of our winners and I got us in on the fun.


Emma and Lydia playing with the goodies.




How stinking cute is Lydie-Lu with her Minnie Mouse ears?




Emma, Abby, and myself with Woody




Lydia was FASCINATED with Woody.....




High Five!!!!





Lydia and her mommy Sarah




Lydia and her "Buhv" with Emma




My most favorite Emma in the whole wide world.




Strike a pose!



After the reception, it was time for the show! It was actually really, really good and very adult-friendly. The Toy Story 3 theme took the movie and added in favorite scenes from the first two. They also used "real" music, which made it fun for adults.

Picture overload......................



































5 comments:

krystal said...

I went to Disney on Ice last year and I really liked it... haha and I had no child to bring with me. It just us girlfriends. We had to leave about 3/4 of the way in because it got *way* too cheesy but it was fun!

Brittany Ann said...

I'd go with or without the kiddos! Stuff like this always makes me happy!

Sonya said...

I agree all the way! It's one of the best reason to be around kids! I always act like a dork when I'm with my niece and I don't care because I'm with a little girl! I wouldn't do it otherwise, but I love having the excuse to do it with her!

Gina said...

I really need to work on getting L more into Disney.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE ice skating shows! So fun.

But what's up with Ken and Barbie's hair? Creeeeepy! LOL!