Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Stealing





1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

"Yep, definitely need to wash my hair."


2. How much cash do you have on you?

Like $3.00.......... I'm really bad about having cash on me, so it wouldn't do you much good to purse snatch.

 

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

Floor.... More

 

4. Favorite planet?

Pluto........ I don't care what they say.

 

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

My Mom

 

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

My love for ringtones knows no bounds. You can read all about it here.

My favorite is Tailor Made. There are two reasons why. You win a cookie, if you can tell me what those reasons are, lol.

 

7. What shirt are you wearing?

I'm currently wearing a purple shirt with a pretty butterfly on it.



8. Do you label yourself?

I don't understand this question.

 

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?

An awesome brand called "Barefoot."



10. Bright or Dark Room?

A little bit inbetween...... nothing glaring, but not a cave.


11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?

No, no I didn't. I have a coworker that celebrated, but I'm not sure what he did.

 

12. What does your watch look like?

I don't have one.


 13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

I was sleeping. Yep, on a Friday.

 

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

It's actually from Kristen at Southern Web Girl asking if I was on Twitter because she was currently tweeting with Brittany from Living in the Moment. I'd just left from having lunch with Kristen and we'd been talking blogs (obviously). Britt is one of the mutual blogs we read and Kristen was laughing because both Britt and I are Gator fans. Kristen, an Alabama fan, was clearly rooting for Alabama to win, yesterday.......... Britt and I were rooting for USC to win. My reasons? Alabama kicked our tails last week and I felt that Spurrier winning would be a win-by-proxy for us. Also, it would kick Alabama out of the #1 spot.

BTW........... I haven't forgotten your shirts. I just suck, apparently.


 
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

Um, about 5 miles down the road.

 

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?

Seriously - You can blame Grey's Anatomy for that.

Oh dear - It's more than one word, but I say it so much that the people around me everyday know it. In fact, on Friday, I was walking upstairs and said it...... one of the DJs was coming out of the studio and said, "Uh oh, I heard two Oh Dears..... what happened?"



17. Who told you he/she loved you last?

My mom.


18. Last furry thing you touched?

I have no clue.



19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Do you mean illegal drugs? If so, none. Ever.

I took some Tylenol Cold and Sinus, though.

 

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

Who still uses actual rolls of film?

 

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

25....... 25 was awesome.

 

22. Your worst enemy?

I don't really have one, I don't think.

 

23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?

Again, I don't have one. It's just a pink background.

 

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

I'm about to leave for church.
 

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

A million bucks.

3 comments:

LWLH said...

I have twitter but I can't get into it, I stink at posting.

Kristen said...

Well obviously you and Britt got what you wanted.

::pouting in corner::

(;

McKenzie said...

Pluto is my favorite planet, too. And dang it.. it's a planet!!