Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Stealing





26. Do you like someone?

I believe I've covered this, ad nauseum.

That said, I'm mainly just working on liking myself..... all of me.


27. The last song you listened to?

Besides church this morning, I don't really remember the last song I chose to hear. I hear music all day, at work, and have been in a "silence" phase lately, when I'm not at work.



28. What time of day were you born?

I think it was early, early in the morning.


29. What’s your favorite number?
14, 17, and 25


 
30. Where did you live in 1987?

Same city I live in now.



31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I'm jealous of people in love and in happy relationships. I'm jealous of girls planning their weddings. I'm jealous of couples planning to start a family. I'm jealous of women who have someone that calls them "Mommy."



32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Doubtful.



33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at college..... I had just gotten out of Freshman Seminar and was walking into the mailroom when I overheard people talking about the first plane. I called my mom and walked to the commuter lounge to check out the news. I walked in right as the 2nd plane hit.
There were 3 big screens and 2 small TVs, all tuned to different channels. About 20 of us sat and watched everything from the 2nd plane hitting to the towers falling. We just sat there for hours.


34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

I either find the person who owns the machine to get my money back or I just walk away.


35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try to be.


36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Probably on my hip bone.


37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Italian or French


38. Would you move for the person you loved?

Yep, sure would. Was willing to, in fact.


39. Are you touchy feely?
I am, but I don't come across that way.


40. What’s your life motto?

Everything Will Work Out.


41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

Cell phone, Keys, Debit Card


42. What’s your favourite town/city?

Nashville, TN


43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

A soda


44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
In January........ the much documented letter.
The last time I wrote a card and mailed it was on Tuesday. Today, 10/17, is a certain person's birthday. I sent him a card.


45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope. Not at all.


46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
The last thing I heard was that it's his birthday today and he just texted me ten minutes ago, thanking me for the card.
The boy from high school is currently on a month-long European vacation with his wife.


47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?

A few generations.



48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?

The last time I dressed fancy was in August, on my cruise. It was the formal night.


49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

Not currently, which is a miracle.


50. Have you been burned by love?

Yep.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

"Everything will work out" is my motto, too! My and my boyfriend's friends just broke up after 2 years and we were at his house on Friday night comforting him, and I just kept saying "it's going to be hard now, and for a while, but it will be okay and everything will work out in the end". :)

krystal said...

Aaawww I'm jealous that you made a career in radio! ;)

LWLH said...

I'm jealous of your awesome oppurtunities at your job, you get to see and meet so many people we can only dream of meeting.