Saturday, October 30, 2010

Weekly Workout Blog and Day 20

Weekly Workout Blog - Week 72


Sunday - Nothing

Monday - Nothing
Tuesday - Curves, 15 mins Elliptical, and 35 mins Treadmill (C25K Week 3, Day 1 plus 10 mins walking)

Wednesday - Curves

Thursday - 15 mins Elliptical, and 35 mins Treadmill (C25K Week 3, Day 2 plus 10 mins walking)

Friday - Curves
Saturday - 15 mins Elliptical, and 40 mins Treadmill (C25K Week 3, Day 3 plus 15 mins walking)


 

Awesome exercise week! I didn't track my food yesterday (Friday), but I still count it as a super successful week. Week 3 of the Couch 2 5K wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Cross your fingers that I can handle Week 4, lol.



Goals for this week:

  • Track ALL food
  • Curves for at least 3 days
  • Couch 2 5K, Week 4
  • Elliptical at least twice


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 20 - Nicknames

Jess

J

JB

Peepers

Crystal

Rose

Angel

Turkeyface

Shortie (by my 6'6" cousin)

4 comments:

Kit said...

good job on your workouts! Cute nicknames

Sarah said...

Go You with your mad workout skills! Awesome nicknames, as well ;)
New follower! Because you're pretty much awesome :)

BARBIE said...

Wow, you have lots of nicknames! Stopping over from the 30 Day Blog Challenge.

Marianne said...

ok, random question, how is it doing timed intervals on a treadmill? I've been running outside so starting and stopping at the right speed happens right away, and I think that's why I've been forcing myself to keep going outside even though it's cold and windy-- I'm "nervous" about shifting to the treadmill because it seems like more work haha.


Did any of that make sense?