My fellow Central Floridian Krystal tagged me in a fun set of questions.....
1. If you could live anywhere, would would you move to?
Nashville, Nashville, Nashville!!!
2. What is the best thing to happen to you this year so far?
Wow, that's a tough one.
Nothing extremely spectacular comes to mind..... I mean, I've had some really fun times and good things have happened, but it's mainly trivial things (like getting to meet Taylor Swift or going on a cruise). Lots of my friends have gotten new jobs or are engaged or are having babies...... that seems more important than the fun, but silly, things I've experienced, lol.
3. Do you read a newspaper daily?
No. Not at all.
4. What is the last thing you bought or sold on Ebay?
I recently bought a birthday present for a friend...... a Vera item in a retired pattern that is her favorite.
FYI - You can find Vera for real cheap on Ebay, if you look for it.
5. What would we find if we googled you?
Not a lot.
6. Do you frequent any forums? What topics?
Not as much as I used to......... I used to be on soap opera forums, a lot, lol.
Every now and then, I check out the Disney forums.
7. Do you shop for clothes online? What website?
Sometimes..... Old Navy, mainly.
8. What is a weekly ritual for you?
Now, it's my turn to tag 8 people with 8 questions...........
1) What is your favorite holiday (whether Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) food?
2) If you could go on any vacation, without thought to time or money, but it could only be ONE place, where would you go?
3) Show me your dream wedding dress.
4) What TV show do I just have to check out?
5) This time of year is full of new movies... what are you looking forward to?
6) Think of all single males you know that are between the ages of 27 and 35. Now, are any of them potentials for your good friend Jess?
7) What's your favorite Disney character?
8) What is your best piece of advice?
Britt from Living in the Moment
LW from Little Woman, Little Home
Justine from Almost There
Marianne from Diary of a Fickle White Woman
Gina from Namaste by Day
Mrs. Potts from Experiements in the Galley Kitchen
Melissa from Little Mrs. Married
Katie from Loves of Life
Brittany from LinLandL (I'll link you, if you want)