Thursday, October 7, 2010

I've been tagged!

My fellow Central Floridian Krystal tagged me in a fun set of questions.....


1. If you could live anywhere, would would you move to?

Nashville, Nashville, Nashville!!!


2. What is the best thing to happen to you this year so far?

Wow, that's a tough one.

Nothing extremely spectacular comes to mind..... I mean, I've had some really fun times and good things have happened, but it's mainly trivial things (like getting to meet Taylor Swift or going on a cruise). Lots of my friends have gotten new jobs or are engaged or are having babies...... that seems more important than the fun, but silly, things I've experienced, lol.


3. Do you read a newspaper daily?

No. Not at all.
  

4. What is the last thing you bought or sold on Ebay?

I recently bought a birthday present for a friend...... a Vera item in a retired pattern that is her favorite.

FYI - You can find Vera for real cheap on Ebay, if you look for it.


5. What would we find if we googled you?

Not a lot.


6. Do you frequent any forums? What topics?

Not as much as I used to......... I used to be on soap opera forums, a lot, lol.

Every now and then, I check out the Disney forums.


7. Do you shop for clothes online? What website?

Sometimes..... Old Navy, mainly.


8. What is a weekly ritual for you?

Grey's Anatomy


Now, it's my turn to tag 8 people with 8 questions...........

1) What is your favorite holiday (whether Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) food?

2) If you could go on any vacation, without thought to time or money, but it could only be ONE place, where would you go?

3) Show me your dream wedding dress.

4) What TV show do I just have to check out?

5) This time of year is full of new movies... what are you looking forward to?

6) Think of all single males you know that are between the ages of 27 and 35. Now, are any of them potentials for your good friend Jess?

7) What's your favorite Disney character?

8) What is your best piece of advice?


I tag:

Justine from Almost There
Gina from Namaste by Day
Melissa from Little Mrs. Married
Katie from Loves of Life
Brittany from LinLandL (I'll link you, if you want)

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Thanks for the tag sweetie! :)

Marianne said...

FUN! I'm doing this now :) And your question 6 for us made me literally laugh out loud when I read it first thing this morning-- great way to start the day! Especially compared to the way I started yesterday, which I may bore you with that story in an email ;)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I just ordered some things from Old Navy, they had 30% off online for 2 days and I could not pass it up, I saved like $75.