Saturday, August 21, 2010

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 28

30 Day Song Challenge


Day 28 - A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty


I don't really know what this means.

Wait.

I do feel guilty about liking a couple songs. Their content is horrible and yet, I think they are awesome.



Lips of an Angel - Hinder

This guy is telling one girl that he wished he were with her, while the poor girl he's actually with is getting ready for bed. Yet, somehow, with his voice and the music, it sounds super romantic.






I Love The Way You Lie - Eminem with Rhianna

I mean, really, this song is pretty awful. In case you haven't heard it (though, it's on Top 40 stations every other second), it's about an EXTREMELY abusive relationship.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I like the Eminem song too...not a good message but that's some people's reality.