Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Minute and Day 16

Monday Minute

(fyi...... the graphic is the link)


What was your "oh no, I'm turning into my Mom/Dad" moment?

I'm not a Mom, but I am a pseudo-Mom. Plus, I was a teacher, so there has been plenty of opportunity. I've definitely used "The Look" on several of my charges. I also have used my mom's lines when a child tries to outsmart me.......... "Miss Jessica, if I sit in time out, my butt is going to get dir-ty!!".... "Then, we'll brush it off. Sit!"

Mainly, when I get into a snit, I realize that my snits are very similar to my mom's, lol.



What current commercial do you find the most annoying/funny?

I don't know. I'm sure there are some, but I can't think of them.

However, I personally am PRAYING that the crazed Holiday Lady comes back on the Target commercials, this year. I literally cried, I was laughing so hard at her last year.



If you could only eat one color food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Green..... That's healthy.



What is your current Facebook/Myspace/Twitter status?

I haven't been to Myspace in months and I don't have a Twitter account.

For FB...... "I've fought so hard I'm going to have to get another injection of Botox because of all the new wrinkles I have."........ I can't believe she just said that, lol.

I was watching Big Brother when I posted, lol.



F, Marry, Kill from this list below. Women pick from the men, men pick from the women.


•Snookie (from Jersey Shore), Ellen DeGeneres, Betty White

•Regis Philbin, Justin Bieber, Perez Hilton


I'd marry Regis. He's got tons of money.

Justin and Perez can take a long walk off of a short pier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 Day Song Challenge


Day 16 - A Song That You Used To Love and Now Hate



Temperature - Sean Paul




I used to love this song and then I had to choreograph a dance to it. It's so friggin repetitive, it was AWFUL to choreograph. I literally spent hours listening to it while on the Elliptical, trying to come up with something fresh and new. Cumulative hours, not all at once.

Now, I can't stand to hear it, lol.

3 comments:

LWLH said...

I used to love that song when I was down in Florida but they overplayed that sooo much on the radio that I can't even take the beat anymore.

Aimee said...

Oooo fantastic questions this week and even better answers. I am not a mom but I def. have my mom moments. More so when im cynical about the "youth of today"

Yay for green food.

Repetive songs are the crux of all evil because i end up liking them because they are easy to remember and usually have a good beat but then it sucks because then you cant get it out of your head and its annoying

Gina said...

That's the hardest F-Marry-Kill EVER. Your answer was priceless.