First of all, thanks for the prayers! Trevor was released yesterday afternoon. After observation and testing, they once again couldn't find anything. So, we're back to the "live life normally, hope it doesn't happen again, and here's what to do if it does......." game.
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
The Amazing Race..... I'd love to travel all over the world like Phil.
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
9 times out of 10 before I start the car. The other tenth of the time, I do right after.
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave....... I don't mind hair removal cream, but it's messy and stinky.
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
The living room.... I love couches and TVs and hanging out with family and friends.
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
I love them ALL!!!!!
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
The return of all of my favorites!.... Grey's, Glee, Big Bang Theory, and so many more, lol.
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal Chef that can cook and also count all my calories for me.
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Wild, Wild West - Escape Club
When I was little, this song was one of the songs in my dance recital. "The big girls" danced to it and had these awesome costumes with the fluffy skirts.
I thought they were the best dancers with the best costumes and the best song. For months, I would watch the recital and that dance over and over. I would beg my mom to get my crinoline skirt so that I could put it on and dance around the living room, lol.
Working on it :) I am in a much better place, mentally, physically, and emotionally than I was 5 months ago.
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
Yes. I prefer it, in fact.
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
I'd start with "Hi" and eventually work my way to, "It's about friggin time."
5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
It's hot and nasty and I'm ready to be DONE with it!
6. How many people do you trust with everything?
7. What was the last thing you drank?
Iced Green Tea from Starbucks
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Yes........ my cousin Heidi and her family!!
9. Name one thing you love about winter?
I LOVE that it's not so blasted hot! I love Christmas and great smells and awesome food and time with family/friends!
10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
That would be a negative.
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Our boss' birthday party (which I pretend in my head is mine since my birthday is two days later).
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
So far, so good. I'm a little sad about an ongoing rift between one of my friends and I, but I'm trying to put it out of my mind. Things today have been good.
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
Longer than I should have.
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Hit the snooze button.
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
Yes.......... the same person that said that is the same person who is making things really difficult, right now. She's a friend who is making it really hard to make it a friend.
I know I'm a broken record (keep in mind that I've just come off of a short FB chat with him as he was checking on my brother), but I would like to fix my relationship with The Guy. Even if we aren't meant to be a couple, we actually made really good friends and I still miss that.
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
Yes. I just got back from church about an hour ago, so I look just the way I did there.
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
I sure hope so!
I hope to have lost more weight!
I hope that my friendship will be out of rocky territory!
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
Some people operate that way. I try really hard not to. I try to appreciate what I have, when I have it.
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes, but not what I would tell a lot of my girlfriends. I used to have a guy friend that I could talk with about most anything, but not anymore.